If you want to share your FileZilla bookmarks across multiple Apple computers you can accomplish this with Dropbox (or Google Drive, SkyDrive, etc.). The key is to move your sitemanager.xml and bookmarks.xml files to Dropbox, and create symbolic links on each computer to point to those files.
- Show all files in Mac OS X
- Quit FileZilla.
- Create a folder in your Dropbox folder for you FileZilla settings to (e.g. ~/Dropbox/FileZilla/).
- Move your existing bookmarks.xml and sitemanager.xml that you want to share from ~/.filezilla/ to ~/Dropbox/FileZilla/.
- Create symbolic links for those 2 files using Terminal:
ln -s ~/Dropbox/FileZilla/bookmarks.xml ~/.filezilla/bookmarks.xml
ln -s ~/Dropbox/FileZilla/sitemanager.xml ~/.filezilla/sitemanager.xml
- Start FileZilla and make sure everything is working.
- Create symbolic links similarly for the rest of your computers.